Print high quality colour and B& W documents affordably with the Konica Minolta magicolor 1600W. This ultra compact, lightweight printer fits into any environment making it the best home office printer for the money. The laser printer outputs up to 35,000 prints monthly on a variety of paper sizes at speeds up to 20 ppm B& W and 5 ppm colour. The magicolor 1600W is designed to be the best home office printer for your needs. Its extra small footprint of 15.6″ x 15″ makes it perfect for desktop use. Connect the printer to your computer easily with a built in Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface for out of the box functionality. Plus it’s affordable to own, with a low purchase price and cost per print.
The Konica Minolta magicolor 1600W uses Simitri HD Polymerized Toner to create brilliant colour and B& W images and text while saving energy due to its low operating temperature. With all those great features it’s easy to see why the magicolor 1600W is the best home office printer available. Smart conveniences like banner printing up to 8.5″ x 47.24″, built-in printcontrol with PostScript 3 and PCL 6 emulations, and direct printing of XPS, PDF,JPEG and TIFF files from USB flash devices (with optional compact flash cardor HDD installed) provide optimum flexibility for even greater productivity.
- Space saving design that features paper input and output trays that can be closed when the printer is not in use.
- Produces high-quality laser B& W and colour prints at 1200 x 600 dpi using Simitri HD polymerized toner on a variety of paper sizes and media
- Fast 20 pages per minute print B& W and 5 ppm colour to keep your business moving
- Quiet printer operation with acoustic noise levels of less than 50 dB(A)
- Compatible with a variety of operating systems including Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and Windows 2000