Do business better with the best small office printer from Konica Minolta, the magicolor 1650EN. This ultra compact, lightweight colour laser printer will quickly become your most important piece of office equipment. It features a monthly duty cycle of 35,000 prints and outputs documents at speeds up to 20 ppm B& W and 5 ppm colour. Designed to network with a variety of operating systems, the magicolor 1650EN is friendly for Windows, Mac and Linux users, making it the perfect addition to any office. Designed to be the best small office printer for the money, the Konica Minolta magicolor 1650EN packs robust features into a compact package. Its low purchase price and cost per print will save your business money without compromising on quality or options. Built into the printer is the Emperon print system, exclusive to Konica Minolta, which offers PostScript 3 and PCL 6 support for Windows, Mac and Linux users. Plus, it offers an Ethernet 10/100BaseTX & USB 2.0 connection for network or local use. Setting up your magicolor 1650EN is simple with pre-installed supplies and auto install software, so your business never misses a beat.
- Prints full colour, high-resolution (9600 x 600 dpi) documents and images at rapid speeds; 20 ppm B& W and 5 ppm colour
- Easy network management with built-in PageScope utilities that save time and money
- Compact (15.6″ x 15″) & lightweight (33 lb.) design fits anywhere making it the best small office printer for a variety of locations
- Emperon print system drives performance with PostScript 3 and PCL 6 languages for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems
- Flexible paper management with a 200-sheet fold up input tray designed to save space and 500-sheet feeder and auto duplexer options
- Energy Star rated to protect the environment and save your business money on utility bills